Monday 4 April 2011

Wednesday 30 March show

Presented by Geoff Stowe.

Geoff interviewed members of SourDough Theatre. Based in Exeter, the company work collaboratively to devise performance with storytelling at its heart.
They performed The Bloodline recently at the Bikeshed Theatre, Exeter. Apologies to them that - through holidaying - I didn't get details here in time to publicise their performances there. Do check out what else Sourdough are doing by going to their website: http://sourdoughtheatre.wordpress.com/

Geoff's playlist:
Laura Marling..Goodbye England..I Speak Because I Can
June Tabor..A Place Called England..A Quiet Eye
Ry Cooder..He'll Have To Go..Chicken Skin Music
Jarvis Cocker..Don't Let Him Waste Your Time..Jarvis
David Ackles..Down River..David Ackles
Arctic Monkeys..Still Take You Home..Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
White Stripes..Forever For Her..Get Behind Me Satan
The Pogues..Fiesta..The Best Of The Pogues
Sinead O'Connor & The Chieftains..The Long Black Veil..The Long Black Veil
Anthony & Bryce Dressner..I Was Young When I Left Home..Dark Was The Night
Mariza..Maria Lisboa..Fado Em Mim
Bright Eyes..We Are Nowhere And It's Now..We Are Nowhere And It's Now
Lyle Lovett..Church..Joshua Judges Ruth
Eels..Susan's House..Beautiful Freak
Dinah Washington..Send Me The Electric Chair
Tony Bennett..If I Ruled The World
Richard Thompson..1952 Vincent Black Lightning..Rumor & Sigh
Bruce Springsteen..Used Cars..Nebraska
Robert Wyatt..Caroline..Going Back A Bit
Roberta Flack..The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

No comments:

Post a Comment